According to our slogans, we always keep moving forward, we build a strong team, we care about our customers and we always create new things. However, all these ambitions cannot be accomplished unless the quality shines through. Hence, our technology and quality control work system is the best available and has been accredited by the most prestigious certifications. This is to show that we care about our customers, we care about our staffs and we aim only at achieving excellence.
We are accredited with:
1) Quality of Work System: ISO 9001: 2015
A certification of production quality that verifies excellence in the Company’s work system.
2) Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
GMP is awarded for excellence in employee management, glass mirror and hard plastic utilization, carrier animal management, waste management, water management, sanitation management and chemicals management.
3) Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP):
For excellence in biological hazard management, chemical hazard management and physical hazard management.
An example of our commitment to quality control is the checking for aflatoxin contamination.
- We check all our resources for contamination.
- We check for aflatoxin in the peanuts before production. The rate must be below 4 bpp(par per billiion).
- We check for gluten and moisture rate in the flour.
- We check for free fatty acid and per oxide value rate in the oil.
- We control the amount of microbes in the water.